It's summer time which means I just am not in the mood to cook anything super hot. I tend to be a bit lazy during the summer when it comes to cooking and this is one of my favorite go to meals. I can make it in the morning and it's ready for us for dinner that night.
This is also a crowd pleaser at potlucks and parties. I love it because it is super simple and tastes so good and refreshing!
Greek Chicken Pasta Salad
- Box of Pasta
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts, grilled or sautéed, diced
- 1 Cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 can Artichoke Hearts, cut smaller if you desire
- 1 can Black Olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup Kalamata Olives, diced
- 2 cups Tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup Feta Cheese
- 1 bottle of Newman's Own Light Balsamic Dressing
- Pepperoncini's, optional
- Cook pasta to the instructions on the box. Rinse with cold water and put into a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients dressing to taste. If you are letting it sit prior to eating, you'll want to save a little dressing to add right before serving as everything soaks up the dressing and becomes very tasty.
- Toss and serve.
I hope you enjoy this simple recipe! What are some of your favorite summer recipes?