Honey-Orange Chicken Stir-Fry
4 chicken breasts, diced
3/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup honey
3 Tablespoons soy sauce
2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
1/2 teaspoon sriracha
2 cloves garlic
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
Salt and Pepper
2 Tablespoons cornstarch
Veggies: snap peas, carrots, mini corn, bell peppers (whatever you like)
- Mix together the orange juice, honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sriracha, garlic and ginger. Whisk in 1 tablespoon of cornstarch. Set aside.
- Cube chicken and toss with 1 tablespoon of cornstarch and salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare your veggies and sauté them in a tableeswspoon of olive oil, until they are al dente or cooked to your liking. Remove from pan and set aside to add at the end. I used snap peas this time because it was what we had at home.
- Add about 1-2 more table spoons into pan. Add chicken and cook over high heat getting a nice golden color on each side. Cook for about 5-7 minutes until chicken seems mostly cooked.
- Pour in stir-fry sauce and allow to cook for about 5 minutes or until the sauce becomes thicker and glossy looking.
- At the very end, add in your veggies and toss.
- Serve over rice and Enjoy!!