1. My Simplified Planner Weekly Edition arrived on Saturday along with the HomeBase Binder Refill pack. I love them both and how pretty and simple they both are! Love Love Love! Can't wait until 2015 to break it out!
2. On Sunday, we celebrated my baby boy's 3rd birthday with a Construction Birthday. It was HOT but we had a great time celebrating with our friends and family!
3. Tuesday, we escaped part of the heat and took ourselves up to the mountains to pick apples at our favorite apple orchard. They have great apples and get better and better every year! It was a wonderful, windy day and we enjoyed the time together!
4. Happy Birthday to my boy! Cannot believe it's been 3 years since he stole my heart!
5. While this picture is pathetic, we have had a lot of time to cuddle the last two days since Aston has been sick. He is feeling better and like a caged animal now even though he still has symptoms. Now Leia and I are the next victims.
Praying for a more healthy weekend and I hope you all have a great one!!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for HF4F