Oatmeal Caramel Apple Cookies
1 Cup Butter- softened
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
2 Cups Flour
2.5 Cups Oatmeal
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 cup Chopped Apple- cubed
1/2 cup Caramel Bits or Caramels cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla together. Combine flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and soda in a separate bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients with butter-sugar mixture.
- Mix in apples and caramel bits.
- Spray your cookie sheets with cooking spray. The caramel sticks.
- Scope onto cookie sheets and bake for 10-17 minutes, until golden brown.