Crock Pot Stew Beef Chili
1.5 lbs Stew Beef
1.5 T Masa or Corn Meal
2 cans Beans, drained (I used Black and Kidney Beans)
2 cans Tomatoes
2 cans Tomato Sauce
3/4 cup of Beef Broth
2T Chili Powder
2t Garlic Powder
1t Dried Oregano
1/4t Cayenne Pepper
1/4t Red Pepper Flake
1. Cut stew beef into bite size pieces, sprinkle with Masa, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
2. Brown beef in a skillet with a little olive oil.
3. While the meat browns, put the remaining ingredients into the crock pot and mix together.
4. Stir in browned meat and cover. Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
5. Serve with your favorite toppings.