Any ways, one of my very first pins was this. It was the 14 days of Valentines and I jumped on it. I think I pinned it on the 29th or 30th and went shopping that day! I was still figuring out mommy hood (and still am to be honest) but wanted to do something special for my wonderful hubby! Well this year, I took a little bit more time to plan it and wanted to share my ideas with you. There are TONS on Pinterest but these are things that Maxwell loves. He absolutely LOVED it last year so I was excited to start planning this year.
I love it because it takes a little creativity but once you finish shopping, you'll be set! Some of my items aren't in this picture because they are better freshly baked :) So here is my list:
- Lucky Charms- I’m so Lucky to have a Charming hubby like you!
- Teddy Grahams - I love your Bear hugs.
- Almond M&M’s- “I hope your day is Marelous and Magnificent!”
- Orange Crush Soda- “I’ve got a CRUSH on you!”
- Tea- “You are Tea-riffic!”
- Bubble gum: You Blow me away! Source
- Nerds Rope- This may sound a little nerdy but you have roped me in!
- Almond Joy- You are a-mound of joy!
- Jalapeno Cheddar Focaccia- You are one hot and cheesy Jalapeno!
- Blackberry Soda floats (think italian cream soda): “You float my boat.” Source
- Harbo Frogs: You make my heart ribbit.
- Gummy Worms- “I’m hooked on you.” Source
- Heart Cinnamon rolls- “You’re my Cina-bun.” Source
- Sparkling cider- “You are the apple of my eye.”
I created these tags with Picmonkey. You can download them here. I left some blanket ones at the end of the document if you want to come up with some of your own.
Here are some pictures on some of the ideas from last year.
I hope this gives you an idea to use to surprise your special someone!